MS in Financial Risk Management Scholarship Award Policies and Procedures
- Scholarships are merit-based.
- Any applicant inquiring of a scholarship has their interest acknowledged and considered. Requests for scholarships are reviewed after an application has been submitted.
- Scholarship requests of admitted applicants are reviewed as they are received, and awards are discussed and made by the Scholarship Awards Committee in multiple rounds during the admissions season.
- Once the scholarship Committee decides on an award, it is offered to the accepted applicant via a standardized, emailed Scholarship Award Letter that stipulates the conditions of the award and of its continuation during the student's program. Recipient must acknowledge the letter's receipt and its acceptance in writing by a date set by the Committee.
- Students may also apply to work on campus through our department and others.