Thank you for your interest in graduate programs in risk management at the UConn School of Business.
Your application allows you to introduce yourself and to tell us about your background, professional and academic accomplishments, and your goals for the future. Please provide a candid and complete profile, which will help us expedite your application.
Application Quick View
This information is provided as a guideline to the online application. For official policies regarding the online application, visit the Graduate Programs Application Instructions site.
|Submission Deadline*||See Deadlines|
|Calculus||Waived (for fall 2021 admissions, due to Covid-19)|
|GMAT or GRE Test Scores||Waived (for fall 2021 admissions, due to Covid-19)|
|Language Test||May be required|
|Residency Affidavit||May be required|
|Letters of Recommendation||2 Required|
|Interviews||Not required, but available|
|Application Fee||$75 (waivers available**)|
|Enrollment Deposit||$500 (non-refundable)|
|Enrollment Deadline||See Deadlines|
* Rolling admissions for the Fall application cycle start in the first quarter of the year. We recommend completing your application as early as possible. The sooner your materials are complete, the earlier your application will be considered.
** Application Fee Waiver Eligibility
- Application fee waivers apply to 4+1 applicants, veterans, or active military members.
- Application fee waivers apply to those who join us for a qualifying event1
- Complete the survey that arrives in your email after attending a qualifying event.
- Submit your completed admissions application and receive a $75 application fee waiver.
1Qualifying events include: Program Information Sessions, Lunch and Learns, and Preview Days